Our southwestern-style Border Biscuit Bake is so easy to throw together, and these melt-in-your-mouth zesty wedges will surely turn any meal in to a fiesta, as a side dish or even instead of traditional rolls!
Cooking Time: 40 min
- 1 (16.3-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (10.2-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (16-ounce) jar salsa
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1 (2-1/2-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Separate biscuit dough into a total of 13 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces. Place in a large bowl and add salsa; toss to coat well.
- Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese, bell pepper, scallions, and olives.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes, or until edges are golden and center is set.
- Remove from oven and let stand 15 minutes before cutting into squares.
Looking for more bread basket ideas? Why not try our luscious Old Fashioned Buttermilk Biscuits?